My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 22 November 2008

WOWZER!

A HUGE thanks to Sue for giving me this award which holds so much meaning! I feel truly honoured. The words that go with this award are so true!. When I joined the blogging world I never thought I would become a blog addict, and I never thought I would become friends with so many talented Ladies. So a huge thankyou to you all.xxx


This award states that:
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships.These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends,They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated,Please give more attention to these writers.

This award is to be passed onto 8 more Bloggers for all the reasons listed above.

5 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Joey,

Thanks so much for this award it is really kind and thoughtful of you. really appreciate it.

Lyndsey xx

Femin Susan said...

Wow.........
Let your creations reach beyond our imaginations. meet me at my blog........

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh thank you so much Joey, I really appreciate this. So thoughtful, Love looking at your cards, Hazel xo

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Thanks so much Joey for giving me this award, I am so touched. The sentiment is so true hugs, Heidi xxx

gillyflower said...

well done on your award
love the santa card underneath made me think of doing some cricut xmas cards for a change might go and have a play tomorrow
gill