My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Magnolia meets Stampavie Challenge

Wooooo both these challenge blogs were once seperate and have now been combined to one weekly challenge blog great stuff I am sure having it this way will make for viewing blogs I may not have had the chance too. The addy you want now is:- http://magnoliameetsstampavie.blogspot.com/ so you can remove the old one and start using this one. The new blog started off with its first challenge this week which was to follow a sketch I love this sketch too and will be using it again!. I used a tilda stamp as I have more tildas than stampavie.
This has got to be my fave tilda I own! I adore her. I used basic grey papers and prima flowers and some yellow pearls. I coloured tilda with whispers pens and added a little glamour dust to her flower.

I shall be back later with a few more challenge cards.

6 comments:

milli said...

Oh, wow! Your card is just the sweetest! Love the image and the great colours!

Camilla
xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

A beautiful Tilda card Joey, love the colours you've used. Hugs Linda x

Finjill said...

Very cute!! Thanks for your comment, I am SOOOOO looking foreward to my Dads visit! TC
Jillx

Anonymous said...

Très jolie carte

Happy Crafter said...

This is lovely Joey, I love the colours and your colouring is really good its sooooo pretty :)
Val xxx

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Joey, Love everything about this card. Very fresh looking card. So pretty.
Erin x