My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 27 November 2008

Cute Card Thursday

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your day. We were all ready to go to my sons appointment and got a call at 9am telling us the doc is sick and they have to cancel it, I am not impressed, we waited long enough for this one, now have to wait for another grrrr!. Dare I say it, it doesnt seem as cold out there today, that wont last!.Going to go and try and finish the gifts for my daughters teachers shortly, then crack on with the cards again!.Have a good day.x

Cute Card Thursday
This week the challenge is "Lilac", now I thought I liked Lilac, but seemed to struggle with this card, I am not sure why.I coloured the image with twinks, and inked some of the edges, the spotty paper is from the nanas kids stack.I added some primas and gems and a little bow.The sentiment is a stamp I got from ap a long time ago, but I love the words of it. http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com I hope you like.

Thanks for Looking.x

22 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Love the card Joey and whatever happened to the NHS!!!! Pascale :)

Joey said...

Hi Pascale, I wish I knew! makes me so mad sometimes!.x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great papers and image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge.
I hope you manage to get another Dr's appointment quickl

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hey hope you got your cards done? Don't know why you struggled, this is so lovely, love the stamp and sentiment. Hope you or your family haven't got the cyber-bug, I seem to be spreading our germs around the web, take care Heidi xxx

Wendy said...

Lovely card
Wendy x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Joey, love the lilac theme and love the sentiment too. Joanne x

Kristin said...

Hi Joey!
I have been so busy -haven't been blogging for over a month - but I'm back and wanted to stop over for a visit.... I am pleased to see there are so many great things you have created and I can't wait to come back and look at more this week! This purple card is absolutely beautiful (and the color of my girls' bedroom!) I love it! Hope you and your family have been well and I'll be back soon to see what I have been missing!
xoxo Kristin

Rach said...

Joey this is a beautiful lilac card. hugs rachxx

Sue said...

Oh i did leave a comment, beautiful card hun, looks lovely.xx

Craftyrose said...

Joey, this is fantastic! Hope you get your appointment sorted for your little boy soon.
Best wishes
Rosie x

Jill said...

ooh Joey this is gorgeous I love the image and great layout hugs Jill x

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Joey n my fav colour too love the cute image :)
Val xxx

Zimtschnecke said...

Oh, what a gorgeous and cute card! Love your layout and the litte flowers! Great work! ;-)

hugs Zimtschnecke/Bine

cats whiskers said...

Oh I am in love with this card firstly beacuse it is lilac and secondly your cute little image coloured so perfectly
Hugs Jacqui x

tiggertastic said...

This is so so pretty, i love the use of colour and the layout, just fantastic

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog

Sarah x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Your colouring is lovely.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card fabulous colours and detail ,Dawnxx

karen said...

Hiya hunni
Another georgeous cute card there well done.
I know what you mean about the doctor's I've spent what feel's like the whole of this week dashing between the chemist and the doctor's because the can't even get my husband's repeat perscriptions right ... and last time I phoned up for an appointment because river was sick I was told the next avaliable appointment was in two week's !!!
What a waste of time !!!
sorry rant over lol.

Mandi said...

Lovely card hun xx

Steph said...

Aww, this is so cute! Am especially loving that polka dot paper- gorg!

Bev said...

Wonderful card Joey, the colours are so yummy

hugs Bev x

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh I just Love your card.... adorable stamp, and beautiful coloring. Simply Stunning!
hugs
Lynda =)