My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 28 November 2008

Challenge Cards

(****Please scroll down for challenges****)

Hi Everyone I hope you are well.Today really should be friday the 13th I am having a rotten day!, I wont go into details but I coud scream!!!!!! argggggggh! thats better. I put my tree up today, as it was going to be a weekend job, but then I want well need to get those last few christmas cards done and I just dont have enough hours! do any of us?!. I was planning to make cards this evening but feel asleep till 7, ooops, I managed 2, but just have no energy to do anything else tonight.Think I shall go off on a good blog hop now!.

Friday Sketchers

Oh I do love this blog!!! the dt cards really are awesome, the sketch this week is from Carole and Carole kept it quite simple, but boy are the dt cards stunningly simple how do they do that?! lol. Heres mine:-Aint this image just a darling! I coloured her with promarkers, cut her out and stuck her down with 3d foam. I used a plain piece of cream cardstock and run it through the swiss dots folder and inked the edges. All the papers are from the basic grey sugared pad, I lurve this pad!, and I used a few flowers and gems. I hope you like. http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/

Daring Cardmakers and ABC

The theme on daring cardmakers is I'm dreaming of a white Christmas with a splash of PINK, and over on the ABC Challenge it is Snow, so I combined the two. Still trying the minimal look, Mandi told me not to be afraid of white spaces lol, so I am trying. Here it is:-Sorry about the picture quality!!!! I cut the word snow from sizzlitt letters attached them to white card and then my pink splash, I added a flake to one corner with another pink splash, and I embossed the card with the cuttlebug snowflakes folder. I attached some white ribbon and a bow. The top half I inked the edges with another pink splash and added a few snowflakes. I hope its ok. http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com

Thanks for Looking.x

20 comments:

Sue said...

ohh well done hun,they do be lovely cards, very classy. will try do mine 2moro. hugs me.xxx

Rach said...

wow joey, two awesome cards sweetie, love them both. hugs rachxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Joey,
Fab cards again, love that image she is so cute. I think your white card looks stunning well done.
Lyndsey xx

Torill said...

such a great card!! LOve the image you have cut out:-)
And thanks for stopping by at my blog! Have a nice weekend!

Powerful Search Engine said...

Love those splashes of pink. A different style but it sure works! Pascale :)

Wendy said...

Two great cards, hope you have a better day tommorrow.

Unknown said...

wow.. so nice... love your card..

Mandi said...

FAB card babe I LOVE it...super combo eh lol xxxx

Gabigabs said...

So sweet.

Carole said...

Wow, you card is gorgeous! Such a cute image and the embossed card looks stunning. Thanks for trying my sketch and for the sweet words about the FS DT cards!!!
Hope you day got better!
Carole :-)

Sheila said...

Fabulous card!!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Loving the cards again,they are great. ???Are you mad putting up the tree. I am not doing mine for ages as it just makes there be more dust in the house, bah humbug!!! LOL. OH is a total Scrooge and I don't get to do it till about the 15th Hazel xox

Steph said...

Fab cards. Love the white one- so simple and elegant! x

Ellen said...

what a lovely design for that white/pink card it works really well.
love the other one too such nice colours

Marcea said...

what a gorgeous elegant card, I love it
thanks for joining us this week on abc - hope you will be back a 2nd time :o
-x-

Kathy said...

This looks absolutely beautiful Joey, thank you for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week

Bev said...

Two gorgeous cards Joey, love the sweet image on the first one and the elgance of the second
hugs Bev x

Lythan said...

these are beautiful cards Joey

Ali Watson said...

Fab cards, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

Heidi said...

Your cards are so beautiful-love your work

hugs from
Heidi