My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 16 October 2008

Cute Card Thursday

This week is the theme is autumn. I had a rummage as I dont really own a lot of autumn themed stamps and I found this one I haven't used for ages! I tried to make it as autumnal (not sure on that spelling) as I could.

I coloured the image using whispers pens, in parts I used them as a watercolour. I mounted it on some brown cardstock and then on to a paper from the old world stack. I run a piece of brown card through the swiss dots folder and added some ribbon to it, a few flowers and some leaves punched from a woodware punch.There are some absolutely gorgeous dt examples! http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love all the leaves you have added and a great image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Cecilia said...

Lovely card!

Tiina

nessy said...

what a great stamp to use for autumn ~it works so well ~love the layout ~ what a wonderful , fun card
vanessa xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a fun card! That stamp is fab for Autumn.
Sharon

Cathy said...

So cute - love the PB stamp!!

My name is Cindy said...

Ooh, Joey I'm not a great fan of cute but I do love these little stick kids - I've got a couple of these stamps myself. Greatcard.

Tab said...

Love everything about this card, such fun too! :0) Tab xxx

Michele said...

Lovely card, love the layout and the falling leaves.

Michele
x

Andrea said...

lovely card

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love that stamp and those leaves. Jillix

Karin said...

This card is beautiful and that stamp is fab for Autumn.

Karin

RubyMay said...

gorgeous card...love that stamp !