My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 8 September 2008

Papertake Weekly Autumn Haze

Over on http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ the challenge this week is Autumn Haze, and to make a card with anything you associate with Autumn. Heres mine:-

The colour choice for this one was easy for me as Autumn is all orange, browns and greens.When m daughter was little and we went to buy a run around buggy for her, the lady in the shop sold it too me by saying ooooh can you just imagine these colours pushing her down the road amongst all the autumn colours SOLD! Autumn always reminds me of that!. I stamped the tilda and painted her with h20's. I stamped the leaves and cut them out and made them into a bundle near tildas broom. I chose this image because of tilda sweeping, she could have been sweeping anything but I made it leaves lol. I added a few random leaves as if the wind were blowing lol, the wording is a hero arts stamp. I added some ribbon and finished! I love the colours of this.I think I am having a bit of a green day today, I used green in a card earlier and again here, but it is my fave colour so its allowed lol.

15 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the leaves!!! I can't wait for fall!!

Dawny P said...

This is a super wow card and I just love the leaves you used. Fabulous card, a great image and beautiful colours. Just gorgeous xxx

Stempelfrosch said...

Beautiful card! Love it!
Lg Anke

michelle said...

This is such a lovely card tfs !!

SewSuzySew said...

Oh I love your falling leaves!
Suze x

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Joey, love the pile of leaves! Louise x

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! I love the leaves! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Powerful Search Engine said...

The leaves are great. I love Autumn! Pascale:)

Lesley said...

I love your cards...i hope that u dont mind but i have added u to my blog list....

http://pinklesdreams.blogspot.com/

I just love ur blog..xx

Dawn said...

Beautiful card - the leaves are gorgeous

Cathy said...

This is absolutely stunning. i love the leaf detail.
Cathy xx

Bev said...

Fabulous card!!! The leavs are so effect and look fab!!

hugs Bevx

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card, fitts great for the autumn. Love this Tilda, she is great with the leafs. Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

Jilli said...

Great card, love the Tilda and those leaves look absolutely fab! Jillix

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card - love the effect of the leaves