My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday, 5 February 2012

Gonna PARTY like the Queen

Hiya Everyone, Happy Sunday, I am sat up at this hour, sadly watching the snow fall and fall and fall, worst still its settled arrrrrgh, I am not a lover of snow, it looks pretty and all when freshly laid but then turns to slush and ice and a right pain. I asked Niall if he was going out to build a snowman tomorrow, as its the first year my kiddos have had access to their own garden to play in snow, and he said NOPE I already built a snowman before, sorry Son should have known building one snowman in a lifetime is enough! Not sure what Ella will make of it as its her first year really to acknowledge the snow, Syds is like her mother its too cold LOL.

And I just wanted to say a great BIG THANKYOU to you who commented on my card yesterday it really means a lot to have you stop by and leave me some love and I really appreciate your support more than you know, your cravings had me smiling too :)

Anyways...

I just had to get that Papermania Portabello Road paper pad, (and just to say the GlitterPot has the bestest customer delivery not even 24hrs and I had my goodies fab eh) oh my gosh not that I am over the top patriotic or anything, although I do support our troops, our football teams etc etc and I watched the Royal Wedding, so maybe I am more so than I thought,  but boy do I LOVE that pad :) it just makes me smile, and it just makes me feel happy to kind of acknowledge all the things happening in the UK this year with the Queens Celebrations and the Olympics whoo

So I printed off my favourite ever COW, Moo-Valous from All that Scraps and got to work
Isnt he the BEST! I think he may be one cow that gets milked time and time again hahahaha 
I coloured him with copics and promarkers, the sentiment is computer generated. The bunting was cut with an SU punch, the flowers are from Wild Orchid and the pearls and ribbon from my stash.

I am going to enter this into the Wild Orchid Challenge who have a theme of Creature Comforts, so to use an Insect/Creature or Animal

By the way have you seen the NEW RELEASE from ALL THAT SCRAPS???

You will not want to miss these beauties CLICK HERE to go see them all and head to the All that Scraps Blog for Inspiration from the DT

I should probably think about getting myself off to bed now, lol, Have a GREAT Sunday
Thanks for Stopping By x x x

20 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Joey, this is just an adorable card! Love the color scheme and all the layers! Totally adorable!
Hugs, Sarah

mags said...

Lovely card Joey. That image is adorable and love it. Great papers too. I love those papers and may have to trot up to my local craft shop this week and buy it.
Lots of snow here too.
Mags
x

Craftdee said...

How fab is this?! Moovalous is a pretty cool cow, isn't he. Love your papers too. I admire you being able to get an ATS card out this week, I'm pushing s**t uphill with a sieve (as we say in Aus) this week. Maybe next week I'll get time+mojo, lol

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card Joey.We too have quite a lot of snow.xxx

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous!! Know wonder this little fellow is happy lol...Getting 'milked' all the time!! Great image! Gorgeous flowers! LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Jennie said...

Hehe I love this Joey! That sentiment soooo much!
That paper pad is luscious tool!

Xx

Alyce said...

Hi Joey! This is really cute! I love the image and all of your lovely embellishments :)

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie loving the fabulous image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Katina said...

Lol, love this! Brilliant idea, layout and sentiment.
xx

Kim said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely darling! LOVE the flag pendents and that image is sooo adorable! My dad is a milk truck driver...so i think I need to get this to make a card for him! :) Thanks for the inspiration and thank you so much for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous sweetie, fabulous colours too, big hugs love Pops x

coops said...

fantastic card joey.love these papers too and fab fun image and sentiment ;D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable Joey! That little cow is too cute and I love the banners and union jack peeking out. Hugs! :-)

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
lol aww adorable card,fab image, great sentiment, very patriotic card hun, sue,x

Molecraft said...

Oh this is just fabulous Joey, love that great image and super layout too!
Helen x

*Vicki* said...

AWW! Joey, that cow is just the sweetest one I've ever seen hun!! :)

Colin said...

Cute cow, my sister would love this card.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my post,

Colin

June Nelson said...

Its gogeous Joey and such a cute little image, a card fit for the queens celebration no doubt xxx

Amanda R said...

Love the card but wonder what the Queen would say if she saw it? I think it is awesome though!

Denise and Louise said...

Love this fun card and am really loving those papers. I shall definitely be getting me some soon!!
Hugs
denise xx