My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday, 9 January 2012

Pollycraft Monday

Hiya Everyone, Start of another week, and that means its Pollycraft Time :)

It was lovely to have a DT break, but I missed my Monday Pollycraft Postings, Thanks for joining us with our 4 week long Punch It Challenge, we loved seeing your creations, do check the blog for prize winners.

This week our Challenge is 
"Anything but A Card"
I am looking forward to seeing you creations, do check out my teamies fabulous makes!
Sorry about my dark pics.
So I made a Wedding Gift Cake
 I had brought a template for Cakes, but decided it should be simples enough to do without the need for the template, lol, waste of money that was, so I made 3 boxes, and stacked them, ta da! easy lol, it is if you can make boxes. I covered each of the boxes with distress inks,then stamped swirls onto the middle layer, and used an SU stamp on the other two, I covered with enchanted gold embossing powder and heated up, not that you can see it under the embellies lol. The image I used is Mr and Mrs Chester and you can get many more in the Pollycraft Shop. I coloured them up using copics and pros.
 All around the cake is the same, the flowers are wild orchid, the lace from a local sewing shop,and some card candy, the ribbon I have in my stash.
 The top of the box, wonky piccy taking eeek. You can just see some of the embossing.
 And a side view of the top, love these roses :)
I am so disappointed with my pics, it looks much better irl.

I am going to enter this into the Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything Goes

I hope you have a great day, Thanks for Stopping By x x x

32 comments:

Julie said...

looks fantastic!

pinky said...

ANAZING!!

Chrissy said...

Stunning Joey, the lace and flowers are just so beautiful..fantstic job..

Luv CHRISSYxx

EELS said...

What a super project, beautiful.
Elaine

Lee said...

It's really Beautiful hun and the pics are fine honest.Hugs xx

June Nelson said...

This is so beautiful Joey it must have taken you ages its gorgeous xxxxxxxxxx

mags said...

Stunning project Joey. Just love it.
Mags
x

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Wow Joey, this is amazing!!! Love your little monkey couple too.
~jeni :)

Sheena said...

Super duper Joey! Love it, Sheena xx

Molecraft said...

A stunning creation Joey! Love it!
Helen x

Faye said...

Joey! Wow, wow, WOW and WOW some more. Wow! xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

This looks fabulous Joey!

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

WOW, hun u dont need be dissapointed with pics, it looks fantastic, u can tell alot of work as gone in it, lovely gift for couple
Kenz x

Anita said...

Joey, don't be disappointed because I think the pictures look fabulous. Your cake is gorgeous. Beautiful image and the lace and flowers are so pretty. It's stunning!

debby4000 said...

WOW this is fabulous Joey.
luv
Debby

coops said...

wow this is fantastic joey.so, so beautiful.the lace and colours and flowers are just stunning and i love the image, so sweet.love it all :D

xx coops xx

Hanne said...

Such a beautiful project Joey!

Arabella said...

Wow! This is amazing Joey! It looks like it must have taken forever! Gorgeous colouring of Mr and Mrs Chester too!

Arabella

nessy said...

oh wow!! this is just an amazing creation joey ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Wishcraft said...

WOW Joey! What an amazing creation - absolutely gorgeous :o) Lisa x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wowzer this is totally stunning, luv all the beautiful detail on it, gorgeous flowers & lace, sue,x

Shelby Goolsby said...

My goodness Joey this is amazing!! What a lot of work and love you put into it. Miss you old teamie:)

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Linda said...

Joey this is awesome. It would make a beautiful table centerpiece for a shower or anniversary dinner. Stunning. Linda

Lynsey said...

Hi Joey, this is such a stunning creation!
Hugs Lynsey x

Katina said...

Oh my word!! This is AMAZING!!
xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

And WOWZER ! FABULOUS cake! Clever girl! Hugs, Lesley

MagsB said...

Wowee! This is soooo beautiful! And the cute Mr and Mrs Chester are the perfect finishing touch!

love Mags B x

Dr Sonia S V said...

What an awesome creation I think I have just time to make something inspired by this for my mothers birthday.. Thank You so much for sharing and your photographing is fabulous-- such a dreamy quality it has

Cheers from Bangalore, India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Paper Pad Challenge said...

This is AMAZING you are so talented hun xx Hugs Pascale

Tina said...

Well done Joanne, I did not see the finished product. You are well talented xxxxxx

KarenC Inspired said...

What a beautiful wedding cake! Low calorie!! I've never seen one done like this-fabulous job!!