My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Happy Tuesday

Hiya Everyone, Hope you all doing ok, its so dark here I wish that blasted wind would go away!!! Not been up to much had a quick tidy around my desk so that I could see it again, and really need to get on with Christmas Cards, keep thinking about them isnt getting them made any quicker lol. 

So on that note, here is another Humphrey , well Lottie I think cos her ickle bit ellie hair on top her head, isnt she adorable!!! I dug my pencils out from hibernation and had a play with them, love the softness of them, and have left them out to do a few more.  The sentiment is also from the Humphrey Christmas sets, pearls from stash and all flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, feel like Christmas came early when they were delivered, need a few more me thinks. The leaves are punched.
 I tried to give a background, I am still practising to get it perfect, but I really think it looks better around the images, must try to remember to do it to all images.
 and the gorgeous blooms :)

I am going to enter this into
Wild Orchid Challenge - Christmas Fun
Anything Goes Challenge - Die Cuts/Punches or both I used punches

Thanks for Stopping By x x x

26 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Now how precious is this!!! Love your coloring and the added sparkle!! So very sweet!! Have a great week my friend!! HUGS

Angie Delarie said...

I love this christmas card
very nice job!

Angie Delarie said...

I love this christmas card
very nice job!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely colouring with your Prismas and the background looks perfect to me! Lottie does look a bit forlorn though - I think she need someone to kiss under her mistletoe. Lovely design and super blooms they actually look real in your photo! Hugs, Lesley

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
Another stunning Christmas creation. Gorgeous colours, a really cute image and the flowers are beautifully arranged. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anita said...

Lovely card Joey. Such an adorable image and the papers and flowers are so pretty.

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww adorable card, super cute image, awesome colouring as always, luv the sparkle, them flowers be gorgeous, sue,x

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh so sweet, Joey! Reminds me of the children's stories about Babar the Elephant.

Jacilynn said...

super cute! I love the sparkle.
x

Danni said...

How precious!! Very sweet card!

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Joey
he looks perfectly grounded to me, and really pops off the page, a gorgeous creation
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if your interested :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Joey :-) your cards are always gorgeous ,,,, goes without sayin really !! :-)

You COULD enter the Wild Rose Studio hop with this !!!!no pressure lol :-)

luv
Lols x x

Faye said...

OhJoey! This is just so ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fab colouring too. xxx
P.S. They're here!!

coops said...

stunning card joey.i love your gorgeous colours and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous christmas card Joey, love that image and fabulous flowers!
Helen x

Lee said...

Awww,so cute,great colouring hun.Love those flowers.Hugs xx

Cheryl said...

So sweet! I love the design and your coloring.

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Gorgeous Christmas Card Joey!! I love the flowers and the image is coloured beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Anything goes challenge blog this time.
Hugs
Tamara

Cheryl said...

this is one gorgeous card love the image bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs cherylxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and so beautiful Joey.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie, love your creation hugs pops x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Joey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue from Oregon said...

what a sweet Christmas card...and all done with your pencils. I do love that effect!

Giò said...

Ohh Joey!! This is so adorable!!! I love your colouring.
have a great day.
Hugs, Giò

Finjill said...

Another cutie Joey!!! Love your colouring! xxx

loriete said...

Beautiful card! Love those flowers, and colors! Thanks for sharing it at WOC!

Hugs,
Loreta